Tendering procedure for the position of an academic worker at the Department of Documentary Film - Head of the Documentary Workshop
The Dean of the Film and TV School of the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague (hereinafter “FAMU”) is calling for tenders for the position of an academic worker at the Department of Documentary Film of FAMU – a teacher to teach a profile subject as part of the Documentary Film programme of study.
The tendering procedure is governed by the AMU Tendering Procedure Rules for Academic Staffing dated 19 January 2017, clause 1(3) and Section 77(2) of Act No. 111/1998 as amended.
- teaching the subject “Realizační dílna” (Documentary Workshop) and, as the case may be, teaching other subjects focusing on documentary film
- supervising and consulting for student films and exercises
- supervising and opposing theory bachelor’s and master’s theses
- participating in admission procedures, final commission examination, examination panels for state final examination, and in study camps of KDT
Requirements for participation in the tendering procedure:
- university education
- applicant’s own original directing output
- organisational ability, systematicity, flexibility and commitment to the work
- applicant’s own activity in documentary film – publishing, educational, dramaturgical
Start of employment:
- 1 October 2022 or as agreed
- as agreed (0.5–0.6)
- payroll conditions are governed by an internal policy of AMU
The application for the tendering procedure must contain the following:
- name, address of residence, telephone and e-mail contacts
- structured CV
- motivation letter
- an outline of teaching plan to the extent of 3–6 standard pages
- list of works of art representing the applicant’s own creative activity
- copies of certificates of the highest achieved education
Submit your applications for the tendering procedure electronically to the e-mail address kristyna.sperkova(at)famu.cz, subject: Výběrové řízení pedagog/pedagožka KDT – vedoucí realizační dílny KDT (Tendering Procedure – KDT Teacher – Head of Documentary Workshop) by 4 May 2022 at the latest. The tendering procedure will take place no later than six weeks from application deadline.
Please note: By submitting their CV, the applicant for the position is giving their consent to the processing of the personal data they provide in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Act No. 110/2019 on processing personal data for the purposes of the tendering procedure. You can find more information on how AMU handles personal data at https://www.amu.cz/cs/uredni-deska/ochrana-osobnich-udaju/.
Prague, 4 April 2022
PhDr. Andrea Slováková, Ph.D., MBA
Dean of FAMU