You shall register untill September 14, 2022, at the latest, via Student's KOS.
The student shall register for the next academic year when all grades/ credits(Z) are in KOS.
If grades/ credits(Z) are not complete, the student shall enter an explanation with the date of the exam in the note (as shown in the manual). The Registrar's Office confirms registrations upon completing all necessary subjects, depending on the year of study and a study plan.
Following approval of registration for a new academic year, students can register for required elective subjects and elective subjects.
(1) A student can be registered for a higher programme year if he/she has fulfilled all the requirements stipulated by the study plan of the relevant programme for the preceding programme year (i.e. he/she has completed all prescribed subjects in the category of required subjects – PH, PB, PO). A student who has not fulfilled the stipulated requirements by the day on which the period for repeat examinations ends per the faculty academic calendar shall terminate his or her programme of study in accordance with the provisions of Section 56 (1b) of the Act.
(2) The student shall register for a higher programme year through the information system (KOS). The student is required to first check in the information system to verify fulfilment of academic obligations, as well as to verify the correctness of personal data and contact information. If the check confirms that the relevant academic obligations have been fulfilled, the student shall be authorised to submit a request through the information system to register for a higher programme year.
(3) No later than within 14 days from the date of submission of the request to register for a higher programme year, the Registrar’s Office shall verify the student’s fulfilment of the requirements for advancement to the higher programme year and will register the student for the higher programme year. If the requirements for registration have not been fulfilled, the student will be informed by the Registrar’s Office that he/she was not registered and of the reason why this is the case. In such a case, the student, after fulfilling the set requirements, shall be required to re-submit the request to register for a higher programme year through the information system.
(4) A request to register for a higher programme year can be submitted from 1 June through the last day of the repeat examination period in the academic year.
(5) Only students who have fulfilled the requirements for registration and who also have submitted a registration request in the information system no later than on the last day of the examination period in the academic year will be able to register for subjects at the start of registration. Students who have not fulfilled the requirements stipulated in the previous sentence will be able to register for subjects later, once they have been duly registered into the higher programme year.
(6) Students who have not submitted a request will be able to register during the alternate registration period set out in the faculty calendar. During the alternate registration period, it is necessary to register in person. Should the student fail to register for a higher programme year even during this alternate registration period, his/her studies shall be terminated for non-fulfilment of requirements pursuant to the provisions of Section 56 (1b) of the Act.
The alternate registration date will take place in the second half of September 2022.
Please keep in mind students must attend this registration in person at Registrar's Office upon previous notice by e-mail.
Should the student fail to register for a higher programme year even during this alternate registration period, his/her studies shall be terminated for non-fulfilment of requirements pursuant to the provisions of Section 56 (1b) of the Act.